02 May 2019

SheepSki Designs - May 2019 Blog Challenge

The May SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge theme is "Flower Power".  For my inspiration I have used Daisy Panel.  If I remember rightly, and that is a bit difficult at my age lol, the inspiration for this image came from Andrea's mother-in-law's garden.

I have used a lemon card base, a sheet of SU vellum embossed with a Happy Birthday folder.  This is the first time I have dry-embossed vellum.  I know and vellum has been around for years and in my stash I have more than this SU piece.  It had a pattern on it as well before I embossed it, but it is difficult to see.  The heart comes from an Australian embellishment business Charms Creations.




I hope you will join the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge this month.

Don't forget to use the discount code SKIANDREA10 when ordering from the Etsy shop.

We also have a Facebook group for lovers of SheepSki Designs, hope to see you there too.

I am entering:

A Place to Start - The Never-Ending Challenge
https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/05/226-feminine-sentiment.html
https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-anything-goes.html
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-168.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Gail! Thanks so much for entering your wonderful project in our Neverending Challenge. I love the embossing on the vellum. The first time I did I was holding my breath, especially since I had blended distress inks and was not really sure what the look would be. It was okay...not as successful as yours. Your vellum piece is elegant and elevates your already pretty project! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start. I look forward to seeing more of your creative "Firsts!"
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete