01 May 2020

SheepSki Designs May Blog Challenge

The theme this month over at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge is "For the Girlz".  The first thing that came to mind was WINE and Andrea's new image "Wine Time" was perfect for what I had in mind.  I wanted a SheepSki female in the scene too, so I looked through my SheepSki folder and chose "Hope".  Hope has two images, I decided to use the Chemistry one and started to search for quotes, and this is what I came up with.


Don't forget when you are over at the Etsy shop, enjoy this special discount

                                                         SKIANDREA10

Hope to also see you over at our Facebook Group, just hit the Join button.

See you there,

Gail xx

3 comments:

  1. Great coloring and that is a beautiful card. I think that a lot of people are doing too much drinking now that they are on lockdown, lol.

    ReplyDelete