22 May 2020

Freebie Friday 22nd May 2020

This week's Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday image is "Kitty Your Purrrfect" and as soon as I saw the image, I knew I was going to use it on a scrapbook layout of my cat "Emmie".  I hope Jodie did not mind me shortening the tail a bit.  Emmie is part-manx, according to the R.S.P.C.A. rescue clinic we bought her from.  She is 4 years old.

Here is my layout.  I have not done a scrapbook layout for ages, these days usually only at weekend retreats and there certainly hasn't been any of them lately.  I really hope I can combine more of my images with layouts in the future - a nice change from cards.


Don't forget to grab your Friday Freebie HERE and if you aren't a member of our Facebook Group, head on over and join.

Gail xx

I have entered:

http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/2020/05/398-patterns.html

http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-anything-goes-challenge.html


4 comments:

  1. Gail this is adorable. I have't done one either. Love the way that you did this in the black and white photo. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet layout and a great way to use images, thanks for joining us again at Bizzy Bec's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at UYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly - your cat is beautiful. Secondly, don't they make life. Your page is fabulous. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Bizzy Bec's May challenge.

    ReplyDelete