02 April 2021

1920's Lady 3 Greyscale


Morgan's ArtWorld


This is my first inspiration as a Creative Team member of Morgan's Artworld and what a gorgeous stamp to start my journey with a fantastic team - 1920's Lady 3 Greyscale.  

This image is perfect for my mum's birthday.


I have used a square pearl white card base, a square of Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy patterned paper, some punches for sentiments, a flower and sequins from my huge stash.

If you aren't a member of Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group here is the link (20+) Morgan's ArtWorld | Facebook.  It's a great way to catch up on all the latest new releases and the Creative Team are always on board with inspiration.

The Creative Art Designs shop link is here and if you want to follow Sherry's Pick of the week in the shop there is a discount code you can use for her picks.

I would like to thank Morgan and Sherry for giving me the opportunity to join the Creative Team of Morgan's Artworld.

See you soon,

Gail



1 comment: