20 April 2021

SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge April 2021

 Our Facebook Group challenge this month has a theme of "Flower Power".  For my inspiration I have used "Fuchsias" with some inspirational quotes referring to the garden.  I have used a white card base, red paper for matting and the chipboard word Cherish.  I have had that word in my stash for years.  It's all about getting through your stash ... well it is for me anyhow



Don't forget to make use of the discount code for my followers in SheepSki Designs Etsy shop.

SKIANDREA10


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral design. I need magic in my garden...it would be that the plants actually grow and don't die, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get through my stash Gail LOL!!
    Love your beautiful card <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gail. Thank you so much for joining us at Cute as a Button Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Wendy Batchen DT for https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete