03 April 2021

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday "Anything Goes" Challenge

 We could not change the Saturday "Anything Goes" Challenge with our new format, so here is my inspiration.  The Saturday Challenge is still over at Catch the Bug Blog Challenge.  You may notice a bit of a spruce up to our banner and new tabs to click onto to get to the challenges and the Friday Freebie posts.  I have decided to use "Anything Goes" to make another Christmas card.  You can never have too many Christmas cards on hand.  I am using AKV Reindeer - Skate and here it is:



I try (and I emphasise the word TRY) to keep a stash of odd pieces of Christmas paper separate to my other pieces and the background over the white glitter square is a combination of these.  The image is matted with lime green paper and the glitter baubles from my stash.  I also have pre-made Christmas sentiments punched out as well in my Christmas stash.  I just keep them in a round Roses Chocolate tin and if it gets too full I will make a rush of cards lol.

I hope you like Bugaboo Stamps new banner for challenges and make sure you stop by the Blog soon.


See you soon,

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment