23 October 2021

All Dressed Up October challenges

 This month All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge has a theme of Autumn and/or Halloween.  I chose Halloween to try my hand at using a serviette for a background.  I used "Purrrfect Together" as the image, I know not really a Halloween image, but too cute not to consider.  I coloured her in pencils.



I have entered (20+) All Dressed up Digital Stamps | Facebook

All Dressed up Challenge blog: October challenge #122 (alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. Fab card and image thanks for sharing at All Dressed Up challenge hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow…this is beautiful, what a lovely card. I love cats. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete