01 October 2021

Morgans ArtWorld October Blog Challenge #10


 This month's blog challenge is of course "Anything Goes".  This time I am working with the gorgeous digital stamp "Wren".  I just loved the serenity of this image and wanted to find a special quote that fitted it.  I layered the cream square card with designer paper, card and netting under my image and quote before adding the final touch of the chipboard Sing (which has been in my stash for a while just waiting for the right project).  I used Prismacolor pencils to colour this image.



I hope you will come and join our Facebook Group and of course follow Morgans Artworld Blog. The name of the Morgans shop is Creative Art Design Studio.  When you check out the shop don't forget to look at Sherry's Pick of the Week For 'The Pick Of The Week' products only - here's a manager's discount code of 20% off: GOOJW1S6QQ95

If you are interested in Morgan's original art works, here is the link to her Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment