30 November 2022

Candle's Fairy

 I love Alicia Bel's digital images.  Have you taken a look at Alicia's Christmas images.  There is a challenge on The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel Facebook Group and the theme is Christmas or Winter.  I have used Candle's Fairy for my card.


For the layout of the card I have used the following sketch from The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch, turning it anti-clockwise once.


 I have entered (20+) The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel | Facebook

and Wednesday Sketch Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-wednesday.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

  1. Gail, I love the take on the Wed. sketch. Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, too cute! Thanks for joining The Outlawz sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love tis Gail, what an adorable image. thanks for joining us at Outlawz Sketch this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete