01 November 2022

SheepSki Designs November Blog Challenge

 Not long until Christmas, it's scary in October and panic stations in November.  To get you in the mood, our theme this month is Gems, Glitter, Sparkles.  I am using "Mini Vases". I have paper pieced the vases and put sparkle on them and the sentiment, with a couple of gems in the opposite corners. The chipboard corners are from Make It Crafty (sob, sob, sob, wish Zoe still had her shop).  The vases and the background paper are both digital papers from Etsy and "Thinking of You" sentiment is from Scrapmatts.



As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our November Blog Challenge and don't forget if you don't feel like being sparkly that is OK.  Our themes are always optional.

1 comment:

  1. I wish Zoe still had her shop too, I'm about out of her chippies now! This is so gorgeous Gai one of these day's i'll try paper piecing after your inspiration <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete