24 November 2022

Gecko Galz November Projects


 This our November theme - Retro Christmas.  

These are the projects I have made for the theme Retro Christmas.





These four cards feature images from Retro Christmas Color Collage Sheet. Background papers on the Hi and Reindeer (pink piece) cards feature the Atomic Boomerang Paper Pack (not in the shop at the moment). 

Blue Christmas Craft Kit papers
Merry Christmas sentiment 
Santa image from Classic Christmas sentiments (not in shop at the moment)


For my choice project I have used gloss photo paper to print an image from Background Check Stamp Set and then coloured parts of it with Copics and Markers.  I hope you like this effect.

  


I hope you have enjoyed my 2022 Gecko Galz posts and will join me in 2023 again with more goodies from Gecko Galz.

Gail







No comments:

Post a Comment