02 November 2019

Bugaboo Stamps "Anything Goes'





This Saturday at Catch the Bug Challenge it is "Anything Goes".

Anything Goes, gives you and me a chance to do some Christmas cards.  I have chosen a kitty cat to play with "Make it Snappy - Meowy Christmas". I coloured him in Copics, giving him a Rudolph nose.  I have used a couple of chipboard embellies from Scrapmatts.


I have entered this in The Outlawz Sketch Challenge.



and https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/november-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is just adorable. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gail, the image is lots of fun! I like your mix of patterned papers in the background, you did a great job on the design. Love the little embellishment you added to the sentiment tag too. Lovely!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete