01 November 2019

Bugaboo Stamps Friday Freebie 1st November 2019

This Friday's Freebie is "AutumnSign"

I decided to use this in my Happy Planner.  In Australia, Autumn starts on 1st March.  I have placed the image temporarily in this year's Planner, but it will soon take pride of place when I can start getting organised and decorate my 2020 Planner.

Plus I will be looking for matching signs for the other seasons.  Maybe I will go look now over at the Bugaboo Shop


Well I found a Summer sign in the shop.  That will get me started;  as a matter of fact I can use that this year and next as our Summer starts on 1st December.

Hope you enjoyed  my bit of trivia on Australian seasons!


By the way, keep your eye out for our Holiday Chaos starting 14th December in the Bugaboo Stamps Fan Club Group on Facebook



It is going to be utter CHAOS.  Can't wait to celebrate the Holiday Season with Bugaboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment