05 November 2019

Bugaboo Stamps New Release 5th November 2019

Wow, is this new release close to my heart.

Bugaboo Brat Diabetic Boy and Bugaboo Brat Diabetic Girl are now available in the Bugaboo Stamps shop.

I chose to work with Diabetic Boy.  This image came out at the perfect time.  My grandson Adam has had Type 1 Diabetes for the whole of his life.  He has struggled with readings up and down, mostly up.

Lately, at 14, he has really been working on stabilising his sugars and is getting good consistent results.

Grandma and Pop are so very proud of him for these efforts and I wanted to give him something to remind him of how important he is in our lives.

I decided to put the image in a frame to keep in his room, to remind him everyday of how special he is, and something to keep the motivation going so he can continue to get good results.


We love you to the moon and back Adam, you are our Super Hero!

I am entering:

https://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/2019/11/november-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Gail this awesome and it's wonderful that you are a positive role model. I have been a type I for 40 years! And I know how frustrating it all can be, but it is possible. Sending hugs. I made both the boy and girl and play to give them to my Diabetic Nurse Educator to give to new diabetics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, and what an inspiration you must be to other diabetics. What a great idea for your Diabetic Nurse to give out.
      Hugs Gail

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic project, sure your grandson will love and appreciate it, good to hear he is getting his sugars stable too. Thanks for sharing this inspirational project at Bizzy Bec's!

    ReplyDelete