01 November 2019

SheepSki Designs November 2019 Blog Challenge No. 32

This month's theme on the blog challenge is "Christmas is Coming".

I just had to make a Christmas card featuring Santa so I printed off my Rudolph's Mischief, not really sure how I was going to tackle this project.  I coloured both images in Copics, then I chose my design papers.  I know most crafters pick the papers first but I don't always do that, mainly because in my large stash I will find something to suit.



I used a square pearlised base card and design paper and decided to hide Rudolph behind a smaller square.  I came up with the sentiment myself to suit the images.  The chipboard bauble is from Scrapmatts and the doily embellishment is an oldie but a goodie from Charms Creations, unfortunately I don't think Charmane is making these at the moment.

Don't forget to use our special discount for SheepSki Designs when you check out all the images and take a look at Rudolph's Mischief .  You get two images for the price of one, what a bargain!

                  SKIANDREA10

I am entering the following:

https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-1st-november-15th-november-2019

https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/november-challenge.html


1 comment:

  1. Oh Gail, how fun is this?! Rudolph's face on the inside of the card is fabulous... I wasn't expecting it and got a good chuckle when I scrolled down. Love it! You've done a wonderful job with all the additional elements, I especially like the doily that's been crocheted in Christmas colours. Wonderful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete