19 March 2021

Beccy's Place March 2021 Blog Challenge

 I love Gerberas - don't seem to have much luck growing them as well as Beccy's images, but love colouring them.

I am still practising with my basic pencils, Staedtler, Faber-Castell and Crayola.  I just have them all together and grab whatever colours I think will suit.

I am not sure what this fold of card is actually called.  It is probably too simple for Beccy to have in her tutorials of card folds, but I would call it concertina.  Hang on, I will get you the link for her card fold tutorials and see if my design is there.  Here is the link Beccy's Place: A - Z of Folded Cards and after looking at her Concertina Fold, I stand to be corrected.  My fold is called the very, very simple concertina fold.

Anyhow I could not decide what sentiments I would use from the set, so I put a few on.  This stamp set is so versatile you could make an any occasion card.

If you like gerberas as much as me, you had better grab this set fast, as it's on special for a limited time and then I think it is going to be retired.  While you are in the shop, check out all the sale items.



I hope you like my very, very simple Concertina card.

See you next time,

Gail


I have entered Beccy's Challenges: March Challenge

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #3-2021


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Gail, I love how you've positioned all the flowers along the top and bottom edge of the card. Great idea to add multiple sentiments too, and I like that they're different sizes. Fabulous choice of colours, you've done a great job colouring the gerberas. Love it!!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete