25 March 2021

Cute as a Button Designs

 What a gorgeous image!  This is the Cute as a Button Progressive image this month.  I absolutely love it.  I decided to make an inspirational card with using Spring Daisies



I have used olive green SU cardstock for the square card, a piece of digital designer paper left over from another project.  I then stamped Whimsy Stamps Delightful Daisies on the designer paper with Olive Green Stazon ink.  The daisy foam mounted daisies I bought from Big W on clearance.  I wanted to use an inspirational sentiment to go with the little girl's look on her face.

I have posted this creation on MeWe Progressive Challenge for Cute as a Button Designs.

I have also entered Cute As A Button Challenge Blog: Welcome to Challenge #66

Update DT Favourite Challenge #66 CAAB


I was also a winner with the MeWe March progressive challenge.




1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card!! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Nan

    ReplyDelete