21 March 2021

SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge

It is no secret if you have read my blog, that I love cats.  For the Facebook Group Challenge inspiration, I started with Cat Nap and decided I would have a go at replicating my Emmie's colourings.  I used my pencils.  I then decided to put the image on a memorydex card so I could keep it in my stash.  I found the perfect quote and placed my hearts cut from designer paper above the cat either side, took a photo and was about to do this blog post and realised the theme for the Facebook challenge was Use an embellishment.



So I changed it up a bit - moved the hearts down and then I thought to myself exactly what is an embellishment.  I came to the conclusion it can be anything I want it to be.  I knew I had in my craft junk room some flairs I hadn't got out lately, so off I went into the depths of my room.  As I picked up the container of flairs, I found an Australian stamp from quite a few years' ago.  I know that, because our letter stamps are $1.10 now, not 70c.  I kept it because I LOVE CATS!  I knew I had a set of steampunk cat flairs, so I picked the closest colouring to Emmie and my previous cat Dusty and attached the stamp and the flair, and now I get to keep the two embellishments that I love in my stash of memorydex cards.  Winner, winner, chicken dinner plus I have some inspiration for the SheepSki Designs Digital Stamps Facebook Group Challenge 58.

Here is a photo of my Emmie I took tonight.



I think I will need to work some more on perfecting her fur and besides my memorydex image is not really Emmie because the image has a long tail and Emmie was born with a stumpy tail, so that is a good enough reason to say they aren't the same cat!

See you soon catlovers.

Gail

I am entering World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03 - 15th March 2021

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty kitty Gail! Love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just like that kitty in the picture, great coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Donna DT Member for
    https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete