25 March 2021

Fripperies and Butterflies

 I have just discovered this challenge through my interest in Gecko Galz.  Fripperies and Butterflies has a monthly steampunk challenge.

With my journey using digital stamps, I have really come to like steampunk images and what a great way to decorate my Steampunk Journal I started last year.  Yes, it is not finished yet, but I guess you can all relate to unfinished creations.

The added bonus with this challenge is you get a freebie image to work with each month.  Here is my entry.


This is the first time I have used the technique I learnt at a Scrapmatts Retreat using black gesso and Prima Alchemy Metallic Wax Rose Gold.  The second part of the photo shows the pocket I am putting this project into in my journal.

I am entering Fripperies & Butterflies: GECKO GALZ STEAMPUNK MONTHLY CHALLENGE (fripperiesandbutterflies.blogspot.com)

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment