20 August 2021

Bizzy Bec's August inspiration

 Today I want to show you another couple of digi stamps available at Bizzy Bec's Cardmaking and Scrapbooking shop.  This time I want to work with some Christmas images - Mouse on Bauble and Mouse on Present.  I have dusted off my Prismacolor Pencils and Prismacolor colourless blender for this project and I must admit I have not done much with them.  I am so impressed with the Altenew Circular Elements die set I purchased from Bec.  This is going to be such a versatile die set to use for a lot of my creations.




I think it will be more important this year to get back into sending Christmas cards given the situation in New South Wales at the moment.

I am entering World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #08 - 15th August 2021 to 12 Sept entry 74 (1) checked

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Christmas card Gail! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete