01 August 2021

Morgan's ArtWorld August Blog Challenge #8

 "Anything Goes" is our theme every month and this month I have chosen to work with Fae Children Broken Wing Greyscale.  I have chosen to start a Secret Garden junk journal and Broken Wing is the first stamp I have decided to work with.  This journal will feature fairy stamps and flowers and hopefully a few little fairy surprises throughout the pages.  I have used pencils for my colouring, some adhesive lace to hide a tiny error I made in printing the page.  Keep an eye out for other images I will put in this journal. The journal pages I purchased from Junk Journal & Papercraft Printables by TheJournalBoat on Etsy



Link to Morgan's Original Handmade
Art




I hope you can join in the challenge over at Morgan's ArtWorld (morgansartworld.blogspot.com).


See you there!


Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment