20 August 2021

SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge

 August's Facebook Group Challenge is "Free for All". What a great opportunity for me to complete another page in my Dragon Junk Journal using "Morpheus.  I have used everyday coloured pencils. some foam squares, some researching on Google and some gems from my large stash (that have been there for ages).  Don't you love it when you use something you have had for ages, I do!



The SheepSki Designs Etsy shop discount still applies for my followers.  It is SKIANDREA10.  I hope you can join in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge starting 20 August to 19 September.

Breaking News:  Andrea has created a discount code WELCOMEBACK20 to get you 20% off all images currently in the shop, it runs until the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous sentiment, perfect description of your beautifully coloured dragon <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete