20 March 2022

Beccy's Place March Blog Challenge

 This month I decided to work with the March Challenge freebie.  My grand-daughter, Isla-May is celebrating her 7th birthday and this image was very fitting for her card, as she is still waiting for her two front teeth to come down.  They have both broke the surface so hopefully they won't be too long.  Her Mum surprised her with her very own pet yesterday - not that they don't have enough lol.  It is a black and white floppy-eared bunny who she called Thumper.  It is a little girl.


I have used a sentiment from Strawberry Patch, an old Beccy's Place set  and a coloured image of chocolate strawberries from last month's Beccy freebie. The coloured strawberries and Toothless are mounted with foam tape.

I am entering https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/03/march-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. I always love a personalised card Gail, and this is a sweet one to make for your little granddaughter, I'm sure she'll love it. The strawberry paper is very pretty and works well with the other colours you chose. I also like the way you've added the two different sentiments... great idea to change the words from the Christmas song, it gave me a chuckle!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! And a perfect name for her bunny!

    ReplyDelete