20 March 2022

Bizzy Bec's Digital Stamps

 Bizzy Becs has added some new digital stamps to the shop.

They are gorgeous and so easy to colour and work with.  Today I have created 3 CAS cards using some of the newbies.  I hope you had a chance to grab the Peony 2022 freebie set which was available in the shop for a limited time.  The papers and sentiments come in very handy for a quick card.





Today as well I am showcasing the new Magnolia stamp.  I have made a slimline base with  left over from a rectangle die I cut out, then I coloured the magnolia and cherry blossom with pencils and raised the digi with foam tape.  I added a chipboard sentiment painted with a Posca pen and 3 small resin hearts. 

Digital stamp - Magnolia and Cherry Blossom 1


Don't forget our March Challenge, there is still time to enter.


If you want to keep up to date with freebies like the Peony set and what is happening in the shop, you must subscribe to our newsletter here.

Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment