05 March 2022

Bizzy Bec's March 2022 "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge

 This month I decided to play with some more of the Miss Cherry Martini girls.  I have been making a few sets of ATCs lately so I thought I would make some with these digi stamps.  The trouble with ATCs is you have to be able to colour small.  I hope you like my attempt at this.

ATCs using Miss Cherry Martini digital stamp collection
Kneeling Kitty
Skye with Lollipop
Ashley and Bunny

The backgrounds on the ATCs are from my stash of Gecko Galz products



I hope you can join in our March "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge.

Don't forget to check back at the Bizzy Bec's Shop regularly because there are always specials and new products.  There are 2141 new products to browse through for March.  I am still going through them all, lots of new companies I haven't heard of as well and their products are outstanding.  I need to win Lotto I think!




No comments:

Post a Comment