25 March 2022

How did we know ...


it would be our last release with the wonderful Sandra Caldwell.  She was an artist, she was our boss and we adored her!  I still can't believe we lost our dear Sandra so suddenly.  Sandra was a true friend who was always there if you needed her.  I will miss our Messenger convos.  It is still so raw I can't think of anything to say.  Each day since hearing the terrible news I have spend some quiet time just thinking of her and her talent.  

I guess it will only be a matter of time before the Etsy shop will close, so I urge you to grab the digis you want as a memory of this beautiful lady's talent.

 Unfortunately this release will never make it to the Etsy shop.  Sandra puts it in the Etsy shop on a Friday depending on what's going on for the day, like an appointment at her hairdressers.

 This image was to be #3849 Bunny and Me.  Treasure what you have of Sandra's images.  There will be no more.



 I have no more words I can add at this time, but I will leave you with 2 ATCs I made in honour of Sandra.  I just wish she could tell me BRAVO! JUST ONE MORE TIME.  




Dear Lady,  All your past and present DTs love you.  Say Hello to Frances and Denise for us.  You three ladies have left a hole in the digital stamp world that will never be filled.

Now I have to find the strength to write a message for your funeral, maybe my ATCs will say it for me if I can upload them.

Till we meet again special lady ......

No comments:

Post a Comment