27 August 2020

Growing in Unity 2020 - Day 4

You know how I told you I got carried away with my projects, well here's the thing!

I have 5 cards for you today, a bit of overkill I know, but I just could not stop myself.



1st - gift card inside and out - Gingko Greetings (digital)
Unfortunately no longer available as digital, but guess what
available in rubber, how fantastic
Gingko Greetings by Sandhya Iyer


2nd - OK sorry, another digital set not available now (I told you they were limited edition)
 but again it's in the shop as a rubber stamp set by the fantastic Tierra Jackson


3rd - You know the drill but now available in a set


4th - The Limited Edition time for Nurture Your Soul has not ended yet.
Whoo hoo, its available as a digital set


Limited Edition Digital stamp set


I hope you liked all those cards and I hope you will join me tomorrow for the last day of my week showcasing the fantastic stamps Unity Stamp Co. has to offer, and the best part about it is, they are always having sales!!

See you tomorrow!


Gail



36 comments:

  1. So many cards, all different and delightful to look at. So sad that tomorrow is your last day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karren, I have really surprised myself with what I have done. It was a blast.

      Delete
  2. Such variety you have shown - something to please everyone. Well done, they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so nice - lots of fun stamps sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not overkill at all! Great variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! Great images and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely array of cards! Love a square shaped card. All of the stamps are wonderful, but I really adore the 'Nurture Your Soul'; very sweet! And the design of the last card is my fave (and another sweet image!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gingko greeting is a favorite of mine too! All your cards are awesome! Thanks for inspiring us today!! I followed your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vannessa for following my blog. I was starting to think this blog stuff was a waste of time lol.

      Delete
  8. Fun idea to feature some of the shutdown fun! I Love that Unity did these digis. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so loved the first card! I need to give that one a try!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gail those are wonderful and you did great coloring. You have been BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super selection of cards and I can see why you want to share them all.

    ReplyDelete