20 May 2021

Another Christmas Card

 Gee I am really adding to my 2021 stash of Christmas cards.  This time I am using another digital image from Bizzy Bec's - no not Koko, it's Frogger this time. This is Frogger on Bauble.


Products used -
White Cardstock
Frogger on Bauble digital stamp
Merry Christmas washi tape from my stash
Sentiment 


I just had to add the next photo.  This is what I did with Jolly Holly.  I decided to fill my whole page with different Jolly Holly colours.  Filling the sheet means I have more of this beautiful Christmas digital paper for more Christmas cards.  This is the best holly digital paper I have seen.



Don't forget we still have our May "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge running until the end of the month.

Also remember I told you Bizzy Bec's has had a revamp of the Store, check it out now!  You will be presently surprised.  I would love you to follow the Bizzy Bec Blog too.

See you next time,

 Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment