05 May 2021

Bizzy Bec's Blog Challenge - May 2021

 Well another month has gone and we are looking at the Blog Challenge for May and of course, as always "Anything Goes" is the theme.

I hope this month you get a chance to check out the new website for the store.  It's a beauty, there are products in the Sell Off section from cancelled orders, digital stamps to buy as well as free, products available now and products to pre-order.  Check it out right now before you forget.

My inspiration this month is  ...  you guessed it another cute Koko image.  I told you I was obsessed.  This month I have worked with "Koko with Top Hat".


White card base
Designer paper
Koko with Top Hat coloured with everyday pencils
Candy Tree digital stamp from Make It Crafty (now closed)
Washi Tape
Circle punches

I decided to decorate the inside of the card just a little.

Washi tape again
Present digital stamp from my stash

I love Bizzy Becs Digi Ticket stubs, there are more sheets to choose from and you can resize them to your heart's content.  I print mine out and keep them in a bad and now I am thinking I will use them to do a bit more decorating on the front or inside of the card.

For your information here is the digital stamp link in the store and when you open it, you will see different sections to look out.  Don't forget the freebies, there are instructions on how to order them.

I hope I have inspired you enough to join our May Blog Challenge.  See you there!


Gail xx

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness overload Gail. love this delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, absolutley adorable. Just love the digi images they are so easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete