20 May 2021

SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge "Girlz Rule"


 May's theme for our SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge is "Girlz Rule".  For my inspiration I have made a 70th birthday card for a dear friend using 50's Chic.  Hope you are inspired to join in the fun in our Facebook Group.



Don't forget when visiting the Etsy shop, you are welcome to use this discount code SKIANDREA10.

I must also acknowledge that I have used Graciellie Designs Summer Sunflowers digital paper and stamp set for the background.

See you again with my next SheepSki Designs post.

Gail xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pretty blue dress, and she's framed by gorgeous sunflowers!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background paper, perfect for the bouquet surrounding this lovely lady!~ Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete