02 May 2021

Morgan's Little Chimp

 I just love this little chimpanzee, I could not resist purchasing.  It is one of my inspirations for May for Morgan's Artworld.



For this card I have used a kraft card and brown cardstock.  I used the same brown for matting for the little chimp plus some gold paper.  The ribbon lace was purchased from K-mart recently.  Around the border of Little Chimp I doodled some little dashes and found the sentiment searching for monkey birthday quotes.  I am still using my basic pencils for all the colouring.

Little Chimp is available on the Creative Art Design Studio shop and don't forget to check out Sherry's Pick of the Week.  On this page you will find a discount code of 20% off some of Sherry's favourites.

Don't forget our challenges here.

See you next time,

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment