24 May 2021

Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge

 May's image was a beautiful black and white photo of a Mum and her two girls.  I racked my brain on how I would present this and last week it came to me.  

Lately I have been enjoying making junk journals and recently I bought a mystery pack of goodies from Donna at Believecottagecraft and there was some sheets of ledger paper in the paper pack.  I made up a mixture of black tea and sprayed here and there, added a bit of coffee to it after the tea sprays.  I even smeared some turmeric on one of them.  

When I printed out the image the first word that came to mind was "family".  That's it - a key words Collage journal and I can add to it at a later date.  Here is my creation for the Family page.


I have used various collage items from my cut-up tin as well as an image from Sherry West  "Precious Piggies"  coloured with everyday coloured pencils.

Thank you to Gecko Galz for another great image to work with and the first page of this journal.

You should check out Gecko Galz Etsy shop for lots of goodies.  I can't keep away from the shop!

I am entering Gecko Galz: Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge (geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment