06 July 2021

Bizzy Bec's July 2021 Blog Challenge

 Our Bizzy Bec's July Blog Challenge is "Anything Goes".  I decided to work with some new digital stamps in the shop.  There are seven new images and today I have chosen three for my cards and gift cards.


Supplies used:
Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Grapto Ives digital stamp
 (new to store)
Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Succulent Rose digital stamp
(new to store)
Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Digi ticket stubs - Birthday 1
Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Digi tags - Vintage tags sheet





Supplies Used:
Bizzy Becs Digitial Stamp - Lovely Roses digital stamp
 (new to store)

I hope you join in the Blog Challenge this month and don't forget those new digis we have in store.

I am entering A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for July #7-2021 CHECKED


Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment