25 July 2021

Outlawz Challenges - July Progressive

 Thank you to Fabrika Fantasy for this month's image "Red Panda" which you will find in the "Animal Kingdom" colouring book along with another 14 animal pages.  I do actually own this book so it was no surprise when Dmitry chose to give us the best one in the book.  I love red pandas.  I have a photo mounted in my lounge room with a red panda from the Australian Zoo owned by the Irwins.  I also have a 12 year old grand-daughter is loves them too.  She went to Symbio Wildlife Park at Stanwell Tops and spent some time in their cage with them.  It was so special for me to see her with them.  This image I have coloured for her and when we get out of lockdown I hope to give it to her.


I have used carious colouring mediums on this, could not think one so I used many - basic pencils, Prismacolor Pencils, Green pen and gold glitter pen.  I hope you can see it properly as the glass on the frame could be causing some shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment