02 July 2021

SheepSki Designs July 2021 Blog Challenge

The optional twist for July is "Celebrations".  I decided to work with the new SheepSki Designs digital image "Party Shoes".



I have used a white card base and designer paper from my stash.  I found a door in my digi collection and coloured the door and Party Shoes with coloured pencils, a scrap of red ribbon for a shawl and a quote and there you have it a little bit saucy birthday card.

I hope to see your entries in this month's #52 Blog Challenge here.

Don't forget to use the special discount code in our Etsy shop for available to followers of my blog.

SKIANDREA10

Don't forget to keep updated on SheepSki Designs by joining our Group.


I am entering A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for July #7-2021 CHECKED

See you at the Challenge,

Gail xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness - I so love this in one of my favourite colour combinations <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete