02 July 2021

Morgan's ArtWorld July 2021 Blog Challenge

 Welcome to the July challenge #7 at Morgan's Artworld.  As always our Challenges are "Anything Goes".  All challenge rules can be read here.

For my inspiration I have decided to NOT make a card.  If you are like me, you have heaps and heaps of cards that you have made and sometimes you get the inclination to do something different.  Lately I have been buying some digital junk journal kits from various suppliers on Etsy and when I saw "Baby Love" I knew this image just had to be part of my Dragons Journal.

I am thinking some of my digital images will be a great addition for these junk journals.  Here is my inspiration.


I have used coloured pencils to colour the two images and the Junk Journal page is part of Vectoria Designs digital Dragons Junk Journal.

This will be a double page in the junk journal;  not sure how it will look finished yet, but I know I will be doing more pages in the future which will include Morgan's ArtWorld dragons.  I did a search for dragons in the shop and found more I can use.  For this inspiration I also used one of the Dragon Babies which I could not resist buying when I was putting this project together - they are so cute.  Don't forget when you are looking in the shop, check out Sherry's Pick of the Week  and look for the discount code to save on her faves.

Don't forget our July Blog challenge runs until 27th July, so I hope to see your creations there.  Don't forget we also have a Facebook Group we would love you to join.

I am entering A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for July #7-2021 CHECKED

Gail xx

2 comments: