20 September 2021

Altenew Paint-a-Flower stamp set

 Today I am working with my Altenew Paint-a-Flower Lotus Outline stamp set.  Last year I bought one of these, but it didn't flower.  I am hoping it will this year, but at least the stamp is showing a beautiful flower.  This stamp set has quite a few sentiments with it to choose from and I decided to use Miss U and Friend - a perfect card to send to a friend when we are in lockdown, like NOW.

Don't forget our September "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge and our store has heaps of other Altenew Paint-a-Flower stamps to check out - there are 14 different flowers, all with plenty of sentiments.  They are a beautiful stamp to ink.  I am sure you will be happy when you purchase one or two or if you are like me, you won't stop there.


Supplies used:
Altenew Paint-a-Flower stamp set Lotus Outline
Prismacolor Premier coloured pencils
Prismacolor  Colourless Blending Pencil

White card, green paper
Stazon Olive Green ink



















No comments:

Post a Comment