27 September 2021

Beccy's Place September Blog Challenge

For my entry in this month's challenge I chose to work with the Dancing Queen  digital Set .  This will be a birthday card for a friend who I have not seen since lockdown.  A group of us normally get together every three months for a catch-up, but we had to postpone this.  Hopefully we can plan something before Christmas.  Her birthday is in October and I can't see us organising anything before then, so this card will go in the mail.  She has had a bit of a rough trot this year, so I hope this card reminds her that she is a fabulous friend.




 I did spray some mists on the pink designer paper but I overdid it a bit for the size of the card, so I changed my mind and added the doily to the paper to make the background a subtle look.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Gail, I'm sure your friend is going to love it! The sentiments you chose are perfect for letting her know how you feel. I love the pink and purple colour scheme. The little flowers are a lovely addition and I also like the coloured spray you added in the background. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete