26 September 2021

Fripperies & Butterflies September Image Blog Challenge

 Absolutely love this image, so I had to make something for myself to keep. 


 I started off with the bottom half of a Darkroom Door tin that used to be for DD stamp sets.  I managed to get a few when they were swapping to plastic containers.  Then for the first time I printed on rice paper, then put some netting over the rice paper. the layers consist of cardboard to lift the matting up a bit, designer paper, cardstock and then the beautiful image, thanks to Fripperies & Butterflies.  I used Alchemy Wax in three different colours for the metal and the flower as well as a Pink Paislee Artisan heart piece of chipboard.

This is entered in Fripperies & Butterflies: GECKO GALZ STEAMPUNK MONTHLY CHALLENGE (fripperiesandbutterflies.blogspot.com)

1 comment: