10 September 2021

Sandra Caldwell Stamps 1st Release September 2021

 Sandra has excelled herself with this release.  The theme of this release is centred around Thanksgiving and Halloween.  I am showcasing "Sliced Turkey" but as we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia, I decided to make it a Be Thankful of yourself card.  Here is my inspiration #3358 Sliced Turkey by Sandra Caldwell available in the Etsy shop from the first day of release.




I hope you will join our Facebook Group so you can keep up-to-date with Sandra Caldwell stamps and watch out for Sneaky Sandra's special discounts and competitions from time to time.

All today's new releases are on special for 24 hours in the Etsy shop.

See you at the next release.

Gail xx


I am entering:

Monday Greetings - Challenge from August 30 to September 12, 2021 - "Anything Goes" - Monday - Greetings - OutlawzChallenges3 (ning.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment