20 September 2021

SheepSki Designs Facebook Group September Challenge

 It is time for another challenge in our Facebook Group and the optional twist is "I spy ...B".  I love butterflies, so this was a good time to start my junk journal on butterflies.  Here is my first page using Butterfly Girl.



For this junk journal I have chosen The Butterfly Printable Journal Kit from Red Dot Books.  I decided to colour this image in autumn colours mostly with gold pencil added in.  I printed the image on the page and adjusted it so the background paper can be seen.  I used pencils and a couple of glitter pens for the flower tattoo on her face. I found I only needed to colour lightly to get the effect I wanted.  I found the quote online and added a metal butterfly and chipboard Believe.

Don't forget if you are buying from our Etsy shop, as a follower of my blog, you can grab a 10% discount with this code SKIANDREA10.


1 comment: