18 September 2021

GDT for Conie Fong Art & Design September 2021

 Here is some inspiration for Conie Fong Art & Design.  Did you know Conie has two challenges each month on her Facebook Group.  There is a colouring challenge and a finished project challenge each month.  

It is never too early to get started on your Christmas cards and Conie's Etsy shop has beautiful Christmas images.  Today I have used "Christmas Carole" One thing I can say about the images, they are so easy to colour.  I often sit down of a night and  use everyday coloured pencils or Prismacolor pencils just to relax myself.

I have used a white card base, designer paper from SU, a couple of punches and foam tape to make this card.  How easy is that?


I hope you grab come of Conie's images, she often has discounts and specials.  There is one on now with a 25% discount and new releases are usually on sale when they first come out.

Bye for now,

Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment